Federal Retirement Impact Workshop
To RSVP, Register online now:
A Workshop Helping Federal Employees Understand the Financial Impact of Retirement Decisions.
Preparing for retirement from federal service can sometimes feel overwhelming. Being mentally organized for retirement—and the tough decisions to be made at retirement—can help to make your transition into retirement a smooth one. Join us for a lively discussion at our upcoming Federal Retirement Impact Workshop. You’ll learn how to make smart financial decisions based on sound information and take proactive measures today to help you tomorrow! Refreshments and a light lunch will be served. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Attendance is free of charge
- Class size is limited to enrich the training experience
- Training includes CSRS & FERS audiences
- Spouses are encouraged to attend
Kyle Hammerschmidt of MoKan Fed Financial
Presented by ProFeds
Monthly – Click RSVP for Dates
8:45 am – 9:00 am: Check-in & Refreshments
9:00 am – 4:00 pm: Presentation
A light lunch will be served
Frequently asked questions in the workshop:
This Workshop will Help you to:
- Identify and manage key decisions to be made at retirement.
- Make smart financial decisions based on sound information.
- Align your federal benefits with the rest of your financial life.
- Take proactive measures today to help you tomorrow.
Attendance is free of charge for all Federal employees and spouses. Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to select your seat.
Refreshments and a light lunch will be provided.
Register online below:
Space is limited—reserve your spot today!
Can’t make this class? Join our waiting list to be notified of future sessions.